The listing of preprints by Tomotoshi Nishino
Software packages and libraries:
- ALPS: Algorithms and Libraries for Physics Simulations
- GuiTeNet: Graphical user interface for tensor networks
- iTensor: C++ library for implementing tensor product calculations
- Ghent Julia Tensor Packages: Collection of various useful software packages for tensor network simulations
- TeNPy: Python library for tensor product state based simulations
- Uni10: C++ library for implementing tensor product calculations with Python bindingsTalks
- U. Schollwoeck, The density-matrix renormalization group, Rev. Mod. Phys. 77, 259 (2005).
- U. Schollwoeck, The density-matrix renormalization group in the age of matrix product states, Annals of Physics 326, 96 (2011).
- F. Verstraete, V. Murg, and I. Cirac, Matrix product states, projected entangled pair states, and variational renormalization group methods for quantum spin systems,
Adv. Phys. 57, 143 (2008).
- I. Cirac and F. Verstraete, Renormalization and tensor product states in spin chains and lattices, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 42, 504004 (2009).
- R. Orus, A practical introduction to tensor networks: Matrix product states and projected entangled pair states, Annals of Physics 349, 117 (2014).
- N. Schuch, Condensed Matter Applications of Entanglement Theory, in Quantum Information Processing. Lecture Notes of the 44th IFF Spring School 2013.
- J. Eisert, Entanglement and tensor network states, Modeling and Simulation 3, 520 (2013)
- Johannes Hauschild and Frank Pollmann, Efficient numerical simulations with Tensor Networks: Tensor Network Python (2018)